Wheel of Misery Wheel of Misery

man!!

....I was kind of shocked because of his really calm attitude towards cutting off his own hand.... hahaha but it was funny to see that everything was worth the effort...he got...Tacos!!

and regarding to what that guy, OUENDANAGENT said: well dude...if you didn't liked it at all... why did you watch it three times (maybe you were watching it a fourth while writing your review)??
Get a life douchebag!!!!

Officeplankton Striptease Officeplankton Striptease

Grade A animation!!!

even if it's grotesque, the aesthetic and conceptual work show a high level of harmony;
everything, from the style to the story works accurately as a clockwork... I wouldn't be surprised if everything was done by a sole person...but if this is made by a whole team...well...you sure are a group of professionals unique in your kind!!! SUPER! 5/5 10/10

Drugs, drugs, drugs! Drugs, drugs, drugs!

Poop dance!

I have no words but... I LOVE IT!!!

BillyNapalm responds:

Bad news: I LOVE IT are words. :(

Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

Woah!

Really cool thing...Don't have much to say.....still astonished.....just hope t'was longer (MAN ,DON'T YOU JUST HATE WHEN PEOPLE ASK FOR MORE??)

Impkid responds:

haha it's a mix of thoughts, in one side it's cool because you know they liked it, but from the other side, making an animation, always means very hard work, and most of people don't know how though it is

Messed-Up Bible Stories 9 Messed-Up Bible Stories 9

ROFLMFAO

I think I just found a good reason not to kiss my dad... :P

Samination responds:

You needed a reason?

Firebreather Valentines Firebreather Valentines

Cool!

you know, maybe I don't get the story cuz I haven't watched the movie, but regarding the animation...Well Nice Frame by frame...and although you said you didn't have time you came up with something reaaally cool!! I think you're underestimating yourself!! Keep up the good job, dude!!!

Batman Loves Catwoman Batman Loves Catwoman

Hehehe

Well...actually it was something more like a "HAW HAW HAW!!" ÜBERCOOL!!!!
although it looks as though it didn't take you long, the concept is really cool!!... and F&%$·/) Hilarious!

Skeleton Walk Loop Skeleton Walk Loop

for the first time....

I want to have a screen saver......you should make this one!
Really cool!

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks mate, maybe I will... if I do it I'll send you a message with a link.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Outstanding!

Most original, suspense- fun ending I've eb¡ver seen...this kept my ass sit and my eyes fixed on the screen every second this lasted...5/5 10/10 :D

Step Sleeper Step Sleeper