Wheel of Misery Wheel of Misery

man!!

....I was kind of shocked because of his really calm attitude towards cutting off his own hand.... hahaha but it was funny to see that everything was worth the effort...he got...Tacos!!

and regarding to what that guy, OUENDANAGENT said: well dude...if you didn't liked it at all... why did you watch it three times (maybe you were watching it a fourth while writing your review)??
Get a life douchebag!!!!

Officeplankton Striptease Officeplankton Striptease

Grade A animation!!!

even if it's grotesque, the aesthetic and conceptual work show a high level of harmony;
everything, from the style to the story works accurately as a clockwork... I wouldn't be surprised if everything was done by a sole person...but if this is made by a whole team...well...you sure are a group of professionals unique in your kind!!! SUPER! 5/5 10/10

Drugs, drugs, drugs! Drugs, drugs, drugs!

Poop dance!

I have no words but... I LOVE IT!!!

BillyNapalm responds:

Bad news: I LOVE IT are words. :(

Green Dragon Green Dragon

interesante

Con algo más de trabajo ésto podrÃ-a llegar a ser algo realmente genial! Sigue asÃ-!

Haywyre-Dubsonic Haywyre-Dubsonic

Sme inspiration...different paths

Cool shit, bro! Now thta I checked yours I find it really cool dude, really different from mne, tho. but I really like it!! Love your art, man! P.S. could you contact me with the label you worked for hehe

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost